Saturday, February 27, 2010

Best Friends






When my friend Fran moved to South Carolina, Bill and I decided to drive down and see her new home. We loved the south and the gorgeous flowers, the homes, and of course the history.


This is a picture taken at a Southern Plantation down my the river. The tour was wonderful. The flowers were everywhere and the butterflies really enjoyed them. It was overcast, so a sunny shot was not in order, but I still love the picture.


This is using the new Petaloo flowers and Mon Ami papers from Creative Imaginations. They are so beautiful. A perfect combination that practically puts themselves together.


We also got some great news.....Jeff and Ann sold the house!!!!!!!!!!! In less than a week, they had accepted an offer and on their way to the bank. WOW! All the hard work seems to have paid off....moving end of MARCH!!!! You know what that means.....Advil!

8 comments:

Oxana said...

Very very beautiful LO!!!!

Hels Sheridan said...

House sale in a week??? RESULT! hope the move goes thur okies and .. you don't need too much Advil LOL
Linda, this LO is AMAZING...to the point that I want to snaffle it away and copy it...I have a piccie of my MIL with loads of flowers behind her and you have given me just the very idea to use...if ya don't mind me copying of course :O)) Hugs and have a great weekend x

2amscrapper said...

Selling a house in a week is outstanding! Your layout is so beautiful, just like everything else you make!

Sharon Margiotta said...

A very "southern" layout and a house that sold in a week ... Wow! Hope the good luck continues!

SusanK said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout! Kudos to the fast sell-all that hard work paid off. Wish them the best!

Judy said...

I think you are amazing and when I grow up I want to be just like you..giggle! I love everything you do and you do it so fast. It is like a breath of Spring, fresh and beautiful. Judy

Wanda H said...

Advil... LOL!!! That is awesome that the house sold so quickly.. really amazing!!! Your page is gorgeous!!!!

Lori said...

Gorgeous layout, Linda! Love the flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...