Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ranger's Designer's Challenge



Now that the show is open, I can show you the piece I have in the Ranger booth for the Melt ART is a Hot Ticket Challenge.


This was REALLY fun, and challenging all at the same time.


I LOVE Beeswax, but had done little with the UTEE. Of course you know I love to work with the metal. So here is a combination of all those, plus the Vintage look.


I knew it would be a real treat trying to mail this thing in such extremely cold weather, but hopefully it stays together at least until it gets to California.


More photos of the other fabulous pieces here to come...Suze's, Michael Putman's, Donna Downey's, Lin Brown's....to name just a few, they are WONDERFUL!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favourites ... along with Lin's and Wendy's ... your colours always rock X WTG!

Val said...

Linda, this is absolutely fabulous! Love it.

Elaine A said...

Linda -

What a fabulous job you've done with this. I love it, it is just gorgeous!

Elaine Allen

Lori said...

Oh man, this is so YOU! I love this! How you make all those elements go together seamlessly is simply amazing to me. I love it!

Tiffany said...

So sorry I missed you at the show, but I did see this! I took a picture and pocted on my blog...it's gorgeous! You are so talented. See you in Chicago!