Inspired by Jennifer McGuire's tutorial using Alcohol Inks on paper flowers, I tried them on Heidi Swapps orange Florals that are made of cloth...I believe.
Anyway they took the inks a bit differently I think, using the Metallic Mixatives and two colors of Alcohol Ink.
I added some of the silver to the Idea-ology leaves, and green to the larger flower for contrast.
The Idea-ology embellishments adorn the side with a few additional punched holes to add even more delightful pieces.
Go Create ART!
AND the blog had 371 page views the day Mario was on with his hoodie...imaging that! WAAAAYYYYY more than I usually get. Fun!!!
You all come back now!