Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Graphic 45 Collage Class


How fun is this?!?!?!? It was soooooo much fun to make.
~
Got a bunch of new stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms and they are WONDERFUL!!!! Becky sent me some Scrapblocks to try and I LOVE them!
~
The letters in the background here are just one of the stamps.
~
Of course, the papers are Graphic 45....I LOVE them.....I think I told you that.
Anyhoo....this is a sneak. May have to add some embossed metal, too.
~
Only one seat left for the class on Sat. in Peoria, and still some for the metal class in Bloomington on the 27th.
~
I have a whole lot of colors to work with, so it should be a fun class!!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Linda,
I'm already in love with this project and I can only see a bit! Love, love, love G45! And I just discovered CHF's new stamps and I love them too! Wish I lived closer to take your classes. Someday...
Susan

Nancy Wethington said...

GORGEOUS! I'm putting a "shout out" on my blog. This is fantastic!

Theresa Grdina said...

Oh man...I was scheduled for that class in Normal and had to cancel. It makes me so bummed out to see what I am missing. *sigh* maybe next time......

2amscrapper said...

Wish I could be in Peoria. I love your journal that I saw on their website.