Sunday, June 1, 2008

Garden Beauty Darkroom Interview!!!!

OK, I'm going to bore you with another picture of what's keeping me out of my studio until it gets too hot, and I have to retreat to the indoors. This is my pink Columbine and it was lovin' the cool and rainy weather this spring. Kind of a cute little something behind it!


Breaking News from the Darkroom Door!
Just got and email from Rachel Greig that my interview is up on her blog!!! Take a look...you've seen some of the projects I designed with her wonderful stamps and papers. They are fantastic to work with!
http://rachelgreig.typepad.com/darkroomdoor/

Be well and be good to each other!
Linda

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgeous flowers! I love this time of year when everything is blooming! So fresh and new!

wendy vecchi said...

This photo belongs in National Geographic!
BEAUTIFUL!!
wendy