Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Couple Of Pictures!

My husband has no idea what we do, so this great shot from Sue of me teaching really made my day. Sue, you take great pictures....I love it!








I have heard from so many of you. It makes it all worthwhile! I am so grateful that you all had a good time, and loved you terrific works of art. Don't forget to sign them!!!!

Missy sent a picture of Wendy and me, and for a change both of us look somewhat good....eyes open, no lettuce in out teeth, buttons all buttoned....you know the feeling! So, since I'm not creating today, but getting ready for our trip to the Old South, I will just put it up, and say, it will all be downhill after you guys....we loved you all!

Your new bff.....Linda

5 comments:

borcherding said...

Great pic of you and Wendy! 1st poster...woohoo!!!!!

ginny said...

It sounds and looks like you and Wendy had fun and were a great hit. Linda, I just love those houses you do.

Catherine said...

husbands don't get it, do they? :-) Is that your little ruler house framed in the background? I just love that piece! Looks like you had a lovely time!

Linda M. Cain said...

That's my framed piece behind me that I think you're looking at, but Wendy has a really cute ruler house set that are on her blog. They are all TOO fun to work with.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Just catching up with you, Linda! Your birthday passed - HAPPY B-day! C'mon over to the Paper Whimsy forum -- you have lots of birthday wishes!!