Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tim's Case...Finally Done!

I have looked at this plain metal box for months .......wanting to do something to it. Finally today I just started putting alcohol inks on it! Fun. I'm sooooo easily amused. And the tag has 2 Fragments in it. What do ya think?!?!?! I did use both Pinata and Adirondacks ink.

OK...here is the front of the box....in answer to another question. It's mainly brown, gold and green. The tag is brown, gold and black. Variety is the spice you know! I stamped black Staz-On designs on the side, leaving it as a natural color for contrast.

7 comments:

  1. looks good and you used some of my fav. colors ..... did you do the same on the other side ..... Linda F

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Linda, if you get time will you tell me how to work with those alcohol inks, Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing Linda you have done a great job
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job...
    AGAIN!
    Hey...get packing. We got classes to teach!!
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda that case is fabulous! I love it but I have a hard time working with those inks! I still need to master that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment. They all mean a lot!