Friday, February 8, 2008

One of my Favorite Images




This is another one of my favorite images that I used in my little book that's at CHA without me....lonely I suppose. My friend, and the other part of the newly dubbed "Dynamic Duo" is there to watch over her. I KNOW Wendy is going to have the time of her life!!!!! So well deserved!!!! She works sooooooo hard!

Anyway this was done by using a paint dabber background of white and stamping over with Memories ink. I have never had a problem using this ink on acrylic paint....so that's what I use. There are more of the miniMarks in the background. I love these. The Bloomington Shop, Scrapbook Friend'z, was the 1st place I saw these, but they have no web address on them, so I can't give you a link. Sorry. But they have great designs. Stampers Anonymous, my fav, created the stamp. Isn't she wonderful????? Wordy Woman is what I believe she's called.

That's it for today....too many projects are calling my name and driving me crazy. The sun was shining so nicely this morning it was hard to drag myself out of the sunroom and into the studio to work, so I'll have to burn the midnight oil to get anything accomplished! Me and the owls!

Be good to each other,
L

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love this image too! I just got 10 paint dabbers! Gorgeous piece!

Jen Crossley said...

This is just so beautiful,I really love it Linda
Jen

ginnycartersmallenburg said...

Linda, I was just looking something up and your artwork of 2/2008 came up with the SA stamp Wordy Woman. You say it is one of your favorites (back than anyway). I designed this stamp and she is still one of my fav. Just thought I would let you know.