Saturday, December 29, 2007

MiniCanvas Collage


Got to play for awhile today. This is what I accomplished for the entire afternoon....along with buying 5 songs with my new iTune card! (Had to call the grandkid twice, but I made it!)
This is a Collections vintage photo. This little 3x3 inch stretched canvas was painted with Crackle paint and stamped with the wings stamp from Stampers Anonymous when dry. Glossy accents adheres the little girl to canvas. I used Adirondack acrylics paint to add dimension and a miniMARKS rub-on at the bottom. Metal accents and ribbons top it off. Fun time!

4 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Looks awesome Linda,I love it
Jen

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Canvas.

The Artistic Spirit said...

Great piece, playing music and creating, are we in heaven yet?

Gretz said...

I love what you have done with the little collections girl ;-)